Custom GridView Header and sorting

Liming

Hi,

My designer designed this weird gui where one column contains the
information of two columns.

Say I have book and Author, normally, they are two boudnField columns,
but now it's combined into one "super" column. The difficult part is,
they still want the header to be two sepearte link "Book", "Author" in
this super column (when sorting is enabled) so I have a gui looks
something like

ID | Book / Author | Date
2 booka / authora 10/01/2006

How do I do that? when i enable sortexpression, I can only link one
column header, not two. Is there anyway to do this?

Thanks