Custom JSTL that accepts JSTL expression

Robert Mark Bram

Hi All!

In a jsp, I have used some code like this:

<c:eek:ut value="${myForm.myValue}"/>

But now I want a custom tag that accepts the same JSTL EL value and
manipulates the string in some way..

I know how to write a custom tag, but how can I write a custom tag so
that it accepts the result of a JSTL expression? For example:

<myLib:changeString value="${myForm.myValue}"/>
Any advice would be most appreciated!

Rob
:)