Custom Server Control Embedded in a DataGrid Event problem

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by Dave, Jul 13, 2005.

  1. Dave

    Dave Guest

    Hi All,

    I have successfully created a Custom Server Control which is a Table that
    has an ImageButton in one of it's cells. When I use this control on a page,
    it works great. I can capture and bubble the Click event of the Image button
    with no issues.

    When I embed this Custom Control in a Template column I suddenly do not get
    any click notification. I can post the control's code if that will help.

    What am I doing wrong? The behavior only occurs when the control is in a
    DataGrid.

    Please help.

    Thanks,

    Dav