database in C++

rajiammanabrolu

hi all,

I am new to VC++ .could any body guide me so that i can finish up my
assignment.
i have to write a simple C++ progran in VC++ 6.0 editor . i have
downloaded Mysql and ODBC connector 3.51. using ODBC i need to connect
MYSQL database in VC++.
Its urgent.
pls send if u know anything abt this

regards
sree

eriwik

hi all,

I am new to VC++ .could any body guide me so that i can finish up my
assignment.
i have to write a simple C++ progran in VC++ 6.0 editor . i have
downloaded Mysql and ODBC connector 3.51. using ODBC i need to connect
MYSQL database in VC++.
Its urgent.
pls send if u know anything abt this

Sorry, your in the wrong group for that kind of questions, we only
discuss matters pertaining to the C++ language and the standard library
in here. However I can give you a few tips anyway.

First, if possible get yourself a newer version of VC++, it will make
things easier while developing. VC++ 2005 Express can be downloaded for
free from Microsoft's homepage and there are some open-source
alternatives available too, search for DevC++, or Code::Blocks.

Second, information about connecting to MySQL using C++ can probably be
found at their homepage (www.mysql.org?) or they have some links to
places that does.