Datagrid boundcolumn and edititemtemplate question

needin4mation

Hi, I have a datagrid with boundcolumns for output. I have an edit
button, can edit and update One of the textboxes is a paragraph. When
the boundcolumn is displayed it looks fine, wraps, readable, etc. When
I go into edit mode this becomes texbox much smaller than when
displayed. It is very difficult to navigate in the small textbox to
change the data.

How can I make that textbox bigger and easier to read? Do I have to
use itemtemplate and edititemtemplate and get rid of the boundcolumn
way of doing it?

Thank you.

Teemu Keiski

Hi,

you get full control easier to the layout if you use template columns (as
you assumed). It is possible to tweak the BoundColumn too, but you'd do that
most likely in code then.