Datagrid doesn't print

Daniel

Hey guys

When i print preview a datagrid in IE i find the first page shows the grid
lines of the grid, and prints them, but all pages after page 1 don't. Any
ideas why? Also it will not print the shaded parts of the datagrid, any idea
how i can get it to do this so i can have a nice shaded blue colour for the
header and keep the shaded alternating sections on a print out?

Kim Quigley

I don't know why the gridlines aren't printing on subsequent pages, but I
can tell you how to make the shaded background print.

In IE, go to Tools > Internet Options and select the Advanced tab.
Scroll down to the Printing section.
Check the box "Print background colors and images"

You said that the gridlines don't appear in print preview. Do they appear
when you actually print? Also, have you tried printing on a different
printer?

Daniel

Yes when i actually print they dont show either. Other printers dont do it
either, i take it you dont get this problem?