DataGrid Export to Excel

Etlon Wang

Something very weird.
-----Original Message-----
Hi all,

This site and all its users have been a huge help, and now I need a little help.

I've got a page with a DataGrid on it that is formatted
and beautiful the way I like it, and I'm trying to export
the DataGrid to excel, but not having any luck. On this
particular page I'm not using a code behind page, so I've
the put the export routine in a Sub that's called by a
button to export the data. I'm not getting any errors, but
when you click the button the entire page goes blank.

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

The Web interface acts up sometimes and inserts question marks instead of
the real text.