DataGrid transpose

Miguel Ramirez

Hello All,

I am using DataGrid and Databind(), very nice, but I want to display data
little different.
Is there any way to tranpose datagrid values from rows to columns.
From a view like this:

ID Sales
1 10
2 12
3 10
4 14
5 15

To a View like this:

ID 1 2 3 4 5
Sales 10 12 10 14 15

Any comment will be really appreciate.

Regards,

Carlos CR

Hello All,

I am using DataGrid and Databind(), very nice, but I want to display data
little different.
Is there any way to tranpose datagrid values from rows to columns.
From a view like this:

Hello,

If you can use a DataList instead of a DataGrid it has a
RepeatDirection="Vertical|Horizontal" property.

Hope it helps.

Carlos CR