Dataset Structure

Islamegy®

I was using WebService and i want to convert this WebService to Class
Library so I Removed Inhertance and [WebMethod] Attributes with no problems.

But When i try to import Exist Dataset or [Copy & Paste] TableAdapters i get
errors in connectionstring and sometimes it give object refrence exception..
I discovered that the Dataset structure is not the same, in webservice
everything is Xml and no class code but in class library dataset it's
deffrent.

Is there anyway to Convert WebService dataset to class library dataset?