DataView with RowFilter (Result Error)

Isambella Yiota via DotNetMonster.com

Hi,

I have a store procedure there is a select statement with a Group by
MobileNo. When I get the result to DataSet I create a DataView then I
filter to the DataView with RowFilter condition based on a category.

The result is not correct:

The ResultView.Count gives the correct no of rows (I check it with the SQL
server query analyzer) but I get some MobileNo to more than 1 categories,
this thing is wrong because I have "GROUP BY MobileNo" to my SQL statement.
I believe the error is on the RowFilter.

P.S. I have loop in order to validate the MobileNo and do some process …

Any ideas?

Thx in Advance
Isambella

Guest

I'd put 10 to 1 odds the problem is in your SQL. Try just doing:

SELECT MobileNumber FROM Telephones GROUP BY MobileNumber

If you have more than one column in your select/group by you might get
multiple rows back with the same mobilenumber.