Date format in asp

Tapi

I have two folders on my webserver or under wwwroot/inetpub. A
response.write date() date in the format dd/mm/yyyy in one folder and
mm/dd/yyyy in the other folder. Why is this?

I use one of the folders as a development platform where I create, edit and
test files before copying them to the other folder (Production). Howver all
the files that use dates in the SQL string will work in the test platform
but not production one because of the chnage in the date format.

Thanks for your help.

TJ

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Tapi said:
I have two folders on my webserver or under wwwroot/inetpub. A
response.write date() date in the format dd/mm/yyyy in one folder and
mm/dd/yyyy in the other folder. Why is this?

I use one of the folders as a development platform where I create,
edit and test files before copying them to the other folder
(Production). Howver all the files that use dates in the SQL string
will work in the test platform but not production one because of the
chnage in the date format.

Thanks for your help.

TJ
In addition to Steven's advice, here are a few more links you may find
useful:
http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2313 vbscript
http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2040 help with dates
http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2260 dd/mm/yyy confusion

Bob Barrows

mark | r

we use this method and have found that when we refresh a page if toggles
between US and UK date formats

anyone know a fix for this as the method outlined below doesnt work

mark