Date formats

deepak

Hi All,

How to convert the date from local time zone to UTC using a function?

My Local Time Format: 2008-02-18T17:30:00(where T is alphabet and denotes
the word "Time")

UTC Time Format(which i want):2008-02-18T16:30:00Z(where T means Time and Z
means a another alphabet( which i think can concat after i gets the UTC date
second last word i.e 0)

Thanks,
Deepak

deepak

Yeah Kevin this was really Helpful.Thanks A LOT.May u kinldy see my next
question "String Format"
- Deepak