Date Picker Value

Guest

Dear Experts,

Currently I am creating a webform using sp.net 2.0. I would like to create a
date picker in my webform. I managed to create a a button to call-up the
calendar and using the Calendar control from the toolbox. I would like to
know how can I pass the value back to a textbox in my original form with the
selected date from the calendar? Also, can I have the selection of the time
as well?

Regards,
SB

Peter Blum

Check out this article:

I learned to write my first popup calendar with it. Since then, I've learned
that there are many flaws to opening a separate window for a popup calendar,
like popup blockers, hard to position, hard to size correctly for all
different browsers, etc.

That's why many people replace the ASP.NET calendar with one written to use
javascript to update on each click. That allows the calendar to popup on the
same window.

You can find numerous DatePickers, some free, at the www.asp.net Control
Gallery, www.123aspx.com, and www.411asp.net. I make one called "Peter's
Date Package", www.peterblum.com/datecontrols/home.aspx.