date time picker in the tab form

jana

Hello to everyone who is the stron enough to help me.
I have a problem with date time picker in the tab form. In the first page
its works fine. When you move to the next page it's give me error message.
"In error occurred in a call on the Windows Date and Time Picker control"
There was one suggestion to review VB code and find "Missing" but it doesn't
work in my case.
Thank you in advance for help.--
jana

Joined
Jul 21, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Fix For Access 2007 Date and Time Picker

Yes, I've found the combination of the DatePickers and tabs a nightmare.

I have been getting those same errors too.

The fix came from enabling all DTPickers at form design level and then using code on Form_Current to activate/deactivate them

Good luck

Pete