datgrid to excel with image

joy

Hi.
I have a datagrid which displays images in
cells. User wants to download the grid data as excel file.
Now, if datagrid contains only data, it is fine. But if it
contains some images, images are not displayed in the
excel.is it possible to display...

Jester98x

Hi.
I have a datagrid which displays images in
cells. User wants to download the grid data as excel file.
Now, if datagrid contains only data, it is fine. But if it
contains some images, images are not displayed in the
excel.is it possible to display...

I think you need to ensure that the images are referenced by there
full URL. i.e. if you are running on www.website.com and the images
are in the /images folder and loaded into the datagrid by their local
path (/images/image.gif) you should rewrite to use the full path
(http://www.website.com/images/image.gif)

I've never dumped a datagrid into Excel but have placed web hoster
images into an Excel spreadsheet, so I guess this should work.

Steve