DBMS bridge entity operations

Joined
Jun 29, 2022
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
I'm currently working on a project that calls for the use of bridge entities. I created a straightforward design, but I'm unable to display it to you.

tblStudent - (PK) Student ID - LastName, FirstName, MiddleName, YearLevel, Section, Adviser, and CellphoneNumber

tblGets [bridge] — Student ID — OffenseCode

tblOffense - (PK) OffenseCode - OffenseDescription - OffenseCategory

I've successfully INNER JOINED all of my tables, with the exception of tblGets, which I'm not sure how to use in my project. because the infractions a pupil commits at school are tracked by my project. Check here for more references.

Joined
Nov 13, 2020
Messages
302
Reaction score
38
You say you have inner joined all tables and track the infractions a pupil commits which is what table tblGets would be used for so I don't understand what you're asking.

Joined
Sep 4, 2022
Messages
128
Reaction score
16
if inner join is too hard for you, you can achieve by listing involved tables and describe linking with the equalities pk = fk,
like following :

SQL:
SELECT * FROM tblStudent , tblGets , tblOffense WHERE tblStudent.sutendID = tblGets.studentID AND tbOffense.OffenseCOde = tblGets.OffenseCode