DBMS bridge entity operations

Reaction score
I'm currently working on a project that calls for the use of bridge entities. I created a straightforward design, but I'm unable to display it to you.

tblStudent - (PK) Student ID - LastName, FirstName, MiddleName, YearLevel, Section, Adviser, and CellphoneNumber

tblGets [bridge] — Student ID — OffenseCode

tblOffense - (PK) OffenseCode - OffenseDescription - OffenseCategory

I've successfully INNER JOINED all of my tables, with the exception of tblGets, which I'm not sure how to use in my project. because the infractions a pupil commits at school are tracked by my project. Check here for more references.

Reaction score
You say you have inner joined all tables and track the infractions a pupil commits which is what table tblGets would be used for so I don't understand what you're asking.

Reaction score
if inner join is too hard for you, you can achieve by listing involved tables and describe linking with the equalities pk = fk,
like following :

SQL:
SELECT * FROM tblStudent , tblGets , tblOffense WHERE tblStudent.sutendID = tblGets.studentID AND tbOffense.OffenseCOde = tblGets.OffenseCode

Ask a Question