DBUtil with modepython

cpmishra

Hi all
I have used DBUtil in mysql databse. when we run to program in
dos command ,successfully run but when we run in apache server
(locally)with modepython then given error.Pls give me suggation

error:
No module named DBUtils.PooledDB

cp mishra

Steve Holden

cpmishra said:
Hi all
I have used DBUtil in mysql databse. when we run to program in
dos command ,successfully run but when we run in apache server
(locally)with modepython then given error.Pls give me suggation

error:
No module named DBUtils.PooledDB
It seems likely that the web environment doesn't include the directory
containing the DBUtils (DBUtil?) in the PYTHONPATH variable.

Try running this script as a CGI:

print "Content-Type: text/plain\n"
import os
for val in os.environ.items():
print "%s=%s" % val

and see what PYTHONPATH looks like.

regards
Steve
--
Steve Holden +1 571 484 6266 +1 800 494 3119