Debbuging mode

SimonZ

How can I go into debbuging mode without building a whole project.

If I change something on my page and press F5(Debugging), I would like that
only this page is builded again not whole project.

It's too slow otherwise.

Thank you,
Simon

Guest

Simonize,
I wanted to reply to this.

Soltion for fast developement.
Create a new folder in your web application call it say something like
"Simonizer" and move page your debugging to the "Simonizer" folder. Skip the
use current for start page it will just slow you down. Set the start page
directly by right clicking on your page in the simonizer folder and selecting
set start page. When your done developing the page move it back to its
original location.

This is fast and works because asp.net compiles based on folders and wether
objects in the folder have changed. Even on my slow old faithfull machine I
get great realtime results using this technique, restart button works too.

Good Luck
DWS