Debug

Harry Simpson

Please refresh my memory. I've written a web service years ago and now
trying to debug it so I've added my smart device project to the solution
containing my webservice.....If I set the project to start with the smart
device project shouldn't I be able to put breakpoints in both projects and
step through across to the webservice to debug?

Or must I create a web app to be able to do that?

TIA
Harry

Alex Meleta

Hi Harry,

What's the issue to start WebService in debug mode and smart device in debug
mode then? Or you can request web.service and attach debugger to w3wp.exe
(it's example for IIS 6.x) and start debug smart device's app. An so.

Hopefully this helps.

Regards, Alex
[TechBlog] http://devkids.blogspot.com