Decimal point is replaced with comma

Rasool

A numeric field is shown differently on the Test and Production env. For
example 3.5 is shown as 3,5. Originally we thought this has something to do
with Regional Option, however both server have the same setting. Both server
have the same Web.Config file. I don't know what else could cause this. Any
help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Patrice Scribe

I would still try to output the current culture on this page to see if this
is the same.

Could the conversion be done on the database server rather than on the web
server ?

Patrice

Rasool

If you don't mind would you please tel me how to output the current culture?
As for your second point; I have created another windows application based
on the same table on the same server and it shows the values correctly (with
decimal point).

mikeb

Rasool said:
If you don't mind would you please tel me how to output the current culture?
As for your second point; I have created another windows application based
on the same table on the same server and it shows the values correctly (with
decimal point).

The various Culture settings that may be affecting this include:

CultureInfo.CurrentCulture.ToString()
CultureInfo.CurrentUICulture.ToString()
CultureInfo.InstalledUICulture.ToString()