Delete records or update records

Dan

I created a form that will update or delete a record using ASP and FrontPage 2002. This worked fine until I loaded the .Net framework 1.1 on my Win 2K server. Now when a user tries to delete a record or perform an update of a record the following error is given.

Your page contains a query with user input parameters that could not be resolved.
This could happen if your DatabaseRegionStart webbot has an empty or missing s-columnnames or s-columntypes attributes.
You may need to read Microsoft Knowledge Base Article 817029.

This article only refers to how to fix the problem in FrontPage 2003. What do we do to fix the error for those of us who have not updated to FP 2003?

Ray at

It would help to see a result of:

RESPONSE.WRITE yourQuery
RESPONSE.END