Design-time problem

stefano mostarda

Hi there,

I have 2 properties "P1" (enum) and "P2" (Color).

When I set P1 I change the value of P2.

Although the value of P2 is changed in the property window, when I switch to
html view the value is not written in the control tag while the value of P1
is correctly written.

Any Idea?

Thanks in advance

Stefano Mostarda
Rome Italy

Andrew

I don't know if this is "best" but...
Use a custom designer and override onComponentChanged.

If e.Member.Name == "P1" then set the value of P2.

Then call the base OnComponentChanged.

-Andrew