Detecting screen.height for use in <Table Height=>

john T

Is there any way to input he screen.height information into <Table
Height=> so I can have my page auto center vertically. I don't want to
use CSS because it disrupts other tables.

john T

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 19:56:00 -0500, Randy Webb
Then you aren't defining your CSS properly. Instead of defining for
TABLE{, define for #myTable{ where myTable is the id of the Table. Then
it will only apply that CSS to the one table.

follow-ups set to comp.info.www.authoring.stylesheets

Randy Webb

john said:
On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 19:56:00 -0500, Randy Webb
Attachment Included

Read the FAQ, and don't do that. Now, repost with a URL or the code, I
will *not* accept attachments.