    Is there any way to input he screen.height information into <Table
    Height=> so I can have my page auto center vertically. I don't want to
    use CSS because it disrupts other tables.

    john T, Feb 19, 2004

  2. john T

    john T Guest

    On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 19:56:00 -0500, Randy Webb

    john T, Feb 19, 2004

  3. Richard Cornford, Feb 19, 2004
  4. john T

    john T Guest

    john T, Feb 19, 2004
  5. john T

    Randy Webb Guest

    Read the FAQ, and don't do that. Now, repost with a URL or the code, I
    will *not* accept attachments.

    Randy Webb, Feb 19, 2004
  6. john T

    Randy Webb Guest

    Randy Webb, Feb 19, 2004
  7. john T

    john T Guest

    john T, Feb 19, 2004
  8. Now *that* was bloody rude. Why do you think I want my browser window to be
    1600 by 1200 pixels? Plus, when it *is* that big your graphic totally falls
    apart.

    This is *my* browser. *I* will choose how big it is thankyou.

    Cheers
    Richard.

    Richard Formby, Feb 19, 2004