determine which HTMLElement is on top?

petermichaux

Hi,

I have an array of potentially overlapping HTMLElements. Some of these
may have z-index set by inline CSS (typed in HTML doc or set with
JavaScript) or by a seperate stylesheet file. How do I determine which
of these elements in the array is the element on top? That is closest
to the front of the screen.

Thanks,
Peter

marss

(e-mail address removed) напиÑав:
Hi,

I have an array of potentially overlapping HTMLElements. Some of these
may have z-index set by inline CSS (typed in HTML doc or set with
JavaScript) or by a seperate stylesheet file. How do I determine which
of these elements in the array is the element on top? That is closest
to the front of the screen.

Thanks,
Peter

Look through this topic, maybe it helps.
http://groups.google.com.ua/group/c...32ef5e38e45?lnk=st&q=&rnum=5#7090632ef5e38e45