dhtml popup generator

Eric Whalen

"Discover the Breakthrough Popup
Technology that Can Drive Your
Website Profits Through the Roof!"
Are You Ready to Enjoy a Massive Surge in Sales,
Commissions and Subscribers using
Profit-Building Next Generation Popups?

UNBLOCKABLE DHTML Popups
Sticky Popups
Pressure Popups
PictoPopups
Conditional Popups
Instant Opt-in Popups
Rotating Popups
Exit Popups
Regular Popups
Popunders

Dear Webmaster,

ou're about to discover a whole new approach to using popups that makes
'regular' popups look plain redundant!

In fact, some of the popups you'll learn about on this page are so
downright 'clever' in their conception that, until now, they were being
used by only a select few top-level marketers.

But, before we look at how these 'Next Generation Popups' can
transform the profitability of your website, let's be clear about one
fact...

...Popups (even the ordinary ones) are excellent tools for boosting
sales, boosting affiliate commissions, boosting subscriber rates and
boosting whatever else you want your website visitors to do.

Nothing new there.

Imagine, Though, if Your Popups Could be Twice as Effective as They
Already Are...

...or three times as effective...

...or TEN times as effective...!

Just think what that would mean to your sales, your affiliate
promotions, your subscriber list...

It can literally transform your entire web business overnight!

Well, prepare to experience a whole new way of making popups. The
kind of popups that have the capacity to transform any website's
performance from humdrum to stellar - with a minimum of effort...

Discover the Enhanced Power of
'Next Generation Popups'
Next Generation Popups take advantage of the very latest Internet
technology - and combine that technology with age old marketing wisdom.

The result?

Popups that can deliver far greater benefits than 'traditional'
popups could ever manage...

They are more intelligent than traditional popups.

They are more persuasive than traditional popups.

They are better at grabbing attention than traditional popups.

In short, these popups do everything that ordinary popups can do -
except they do it a whole lot better!

And the best part is that you can start deploying these 'popups on
steroids' on your own website within minutes.

http://www.paydotcom.com/r/23/vipinfo/12562

WD10

rf

WD10 said:
Which reminded me of this site: http://holygrailofmarketing.com/

Which reminded me of this site: http://www.seoelite.com/index2.htm

Oh my &deity. A "popup" that bypasses my popup blocker. And the first one
does not even have a kiss to shut it down!

I would *immediately* shut that browser instance down, never to return.

BTW note the size of these "pages". They all go from here to about three
stories down
here

Waste of bloody time really!

Cheers
Richard.

william

Oh my &deity. A "popup" that bypasses my popup blocker. And the first one
does not even have a kiss to shut it down!

I would *immediately* shut that browser instance down, never to return.

BTW note the size of these "pages". They all go from here to about three
stories down
here

Waste of bloody time really!

Cheers
Richard.

Reminds me of those ads you used to get in the back of comics for x-ray
specs and such like.

kchayka

WD10 said:
All three sites have
the same kind of JavaScript layer that sits in front of the web page trying
to get you to enter your email...

Tis just another reason to browse with JavaScript disabled... ;)

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

WD10 said:

Har! Here's a quote from that page:

<quote>
Unblockable DHTML Hover Popups

DHTML Hover Popups (like the one you saw shortly after you arrived on
this page) are an absolute MUST for your website.

Why?

Because they can't be stopped by popup blockers.
</quote>

What a hoot! I saw no popup. None. Nada. Typical spammer scam sham.

Travis Newbury

Beauregard said:
Because they can't be stopped by popup blockers.
What a hoot! I saw no popup. None. Nada. Typical spammer scam sham.

But it was not stopped by a pop-up blocker.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

You mixed the web page text with my text. Please quote accurately.
But it was not stopped by a pop-up blocker.

Ok, what stopped it? Firefox 1.0.4, JavaScript enabled. No popup.

Eric Whalen

Put Instant Opt-in Hover Ads on Your Site Absolutely FREE!

-> Download the Free Trial Version of DPG and you can add an unlimited
number of Instant Opt-in Hover Ads to your site.

-> Boost your subscriber sign-up rates in just minutes with this
powerful, proven technology!
http://www.paydotcom.com/r/23/vipinfo/12562

Eric Whalen

Dident anyone ever tell you if you cant say anything nice dont say
anything at all. The only abuse here is your demeaning cussword
remarks. I hope you find Jesus.

Travis Newbury

Eric said:
Dident anyone ever tell you if you cant say anything nice dont say
anything at all. The only abuse here is your demeaning cussword
remarks. I hope you find Jesus.

Who are you talking to?

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Eric Whalen quothed:
Dident anyone ever tell you if you cant say anything nice dont say
anything at all.

Perhaps his mother was atypical.
The only abuse here is your demeaning cussword
remarks.

No, not the only abuse.
I hope you find Jesus.

Suppose he's a Moslem? Oh, I see... Clever.