Die Zukunft von (future of) JavaScript

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Mentifex, Feb 10, 2012.

  1. Mentifex

    Mentifex Guest

    Mehr und mehr Webseiten begeistern sich für JavaScript.
    (More and more webpages are excited about JavaScript)

    http://dannorth.net/2011/12/19/the-rise-and-rise-of-javascript

    http://blog.jonasbandi.net/2012/02/future-smells-like-javascript.html

    http://blog.chromium.org/2012/02/future-of-javascript-take-peek-today.html

    The truest, most awesome future of JavaScript is artificial
    intelligence,
    in English, in Russian, and in other languages. JavaScript initiates
    the
    basic AI for other programming languages to pick up and run with.

    Mentifex
    --
    http://www.scn.org/~mentifex/AiMind.html
    http://code.google.com/p/mindforth/wiki/JsAiManual

    Mentifex, Feb 10, 2012

  2. Mentifex

    Arno Welzel Guest

    Mentifex, 2012-02-11 00:30:

    > Mehr und mehr Webseiten begeistern sich für JavaScript.
    > (More and more webpages are excited about JavaScript)

    [...]
    > basic AI for other programming languages to pick up and run with.
    >
    > Mentifex

    Just in case:

    <http://www.nothingisreal.com/mentifex_faq.html>

    F'up to poster.