diff between memmove & memecpy

Mark McIntyre

Joona's point, as well you know, had nothing to do with characters saved.

I do like interpolations like "as well you know", they're excellent,
as you're undoubtedly very well aware, for diverting attention from
the real point.
Please explain the logic underlying that conclusion. You must be personally
acquainted with every SMS user worldwide.

Context dear boy, all is context.

goose

Joona I Palaste said:
Slartibartfast <[email protected]> scribbled the following:

No he's not. But if we constrain his point to:
A large majority of those who use SMS-speak or d00dsp33k *WHEN WRITING
TO COMP.LANG.C* are also self-evidently lusers,
then by empirical research we can show him to be more-or-less right.

much more "more" than "less", although "less" is not "none". unless
i, with my wanton cruelty to common punctuation, am really a self-
evident luser :)

goose,
(or should that be g00se ?:)

Slartibartfast

Now that bit I'll agree with.

Empirical research?? You draw a conclusion about a population of several million people, based on a sample of about three, and you
call that empirical research?? I think you mean wild extrapolation, don't you??

To misquote somebody else's sig: "97.998% of all statistics are made up"