    Center For Practical Self Defense
    Riverside, California
    www.centerforpracticalselfdefense.com

    Doug Mazzacua, Dec 8, 2005

  2. Doug Mazzacua

    kchayka Guest

    If you must post to multiple newsgroups, cross post and set a follow-up
    group. Never multi-post.
    <URL:http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/usenet/xpost.html>

    kchayka, Dec 8, 2005

  3. Doug Mazzacua

    Chaddy2222 Guest

    I am not aware of any such documentation..
    Othwise we would not have all the probs with all the different browsers
    around the place.
    Or do you all just do
    You should be doing that anyway regardless of what browser you are
    testing on.
    As a reference I use IE6 as my default browser but have a copy of
    FireFox to use as a development tool. (specifically to test web pages).

    Chaddy2222, Dec 8, 2005
  4. Doug Mazzacua

    Dylan Parry Guest

    Pondering the eternal question of "Hobnobs or Rich Tea?", Doug Mazzacua
    finally proclaimed:
    You mean something like this?

    <ul>
    <li>Item 1</li>
    <li>Item 2</li>
    <li>Item n</li>
    </ul>

    Well it is *invalid* code, so I'm not surprised that it looks different
    on different browsers. If you meant having the line breaks *within* the
    list items, then I haven't come across that problem before.

    Dylan Parry, Dec 8, 2005
  5. Why on earth would one put br between list items? You're lucky that
    combination gests displayed for it is no valid code I know of.
    If you want to add a signature block to your post, make it so that it is
    properly seperated from the content by using a '-- ' (that is
    dash-dash-space-new line).

    --
    ,-- --<[email protected] -- PretLetters: 'woest wyf', met vele interesses: ----------.
    `-------------------------------------------------- --<[email protected] ------------'

    Barbara de Zoete, Dec 8, 2005
  6. Doug Mazzacua

    Jeanne D Guest

    To control line spacing? I'm not sure, but usually there is a reason.

    Jeanne D, Dec 9, 2005
  7. Yes, that is correct, I was using the <br> to control line spacing.
    Isn't that the intent of <br>? Why else would anyone use <br>?

    If using <br> in an unordered list is invalid, how would you put space
    between unordered list items?

    Doug Mazzacua, Dec 14, 2005
  8. Doug Mazzacua

    Mark Parnell Guest

    Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, Doug Mazzacua
    Someone already answered that in one of the other newsgroups you
    multiposted to.

    Mark Parnell, Dec 14, 2005