Direct client//New Excellent Job Opportunity for a Developer @Atlanta, GA

A

Aftaab Pathan

Hi:

My name is Aftab with Sun Technologies Inc. I am looking for a Sr. Developer for my end client's requirement.

Please reply with the updated resume and following details.

Work Authorization:-

Current location:-

Expected hourly pay rate (W2/C2C):-

Notice Period:-

Best Number to reach:-

Job Title: Sr. Developer
Job Duration: 36 Months Contract
Job location: Atlanta, GA

Job Description:
Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs. Using programming language and technology, writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications. Assists with documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance. May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications. May lead teams across a number of complex systems to accomplish undefined tasks on a planned and adhoc basis. Work in cross functional teams thru designand development on an assigned task crossing multiple applications. Designand code reviews prior to implementation and takes appropriate steps to notify and correct where possible any issues. Produces designs and codes at atypically higher pace with far fewer issues as actually measured by testing and production issues within the realm of unit, regression, and performance testing. Is a recognized leader in code optimization across multiple systems and languages.

Candidate Must Have: 10+ years of professional experience preferred, 7+ years required."

Skills Inventory
Skill Experience Need
1) Java and related incl Eclipse Expert Required
2) Application Architecture and Design Expert Required
3) J2EE, EJB, JMS Expert Required
4) SPRING FRAMEWORK Expert Required
5) HIBERNATE or JPA Intermediate Required
6) JUNIT, TDD Expert Required
7) Webservice, XML technologies (SOAP, JAXB, WSDL) Expert Required
8) REST, Restful Java Intermediate Desired
9) GROOVY and GRAILS Intermediate Desired
10) WEBLOGIC Intermediate Required

Thanks & Regards

Aftab Pathan

Sun Technologies, Inc.
Direct: 404-850-9739 I Fax 503-213-4123

| 3700 Mansell Road | Suite 125 | Alpharetta | GA 30022

E-Mail: (e-mail address removed) ; Gtalk: (e-mail address removed)

http://www.suntechnologies.com/

http://www.linkedin.com/in/aftaabpathan

Sun Technologies is a preferred vendor for a major telecom client on national basis
we work only with DIRECT CLIENTS for Contract Positions and Contract to Hire Positions

Disclaimer: We respect your on-line privacy.
This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If youare not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line or click here to remove your name from the mailing list. I am sorry for any inconvenience

L

Lew

Aftaab said:
Disclaimer: We respect your on-line privacy.

This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our
mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the
subject line or click here to remove your name from the mailing list. I am sorry for any inconvenience

I love this bullshit.

Just because they say "This is not an unsolicited mail" doesn't mean that it isn't.
Do you think the guy even knew he was posting to a newsgroup?

And "I am sorry for any inconvenience" (missing a period) before the fact?

How can you be sorry if you deliberately inconvenience someone? Seems disingenuous.

A

Arne Vajhøj

I love this bullshit.

Just because they say "This is not an unsolicited mail" doesn't mean that it isn't.
Do you think the guy even knew he was posting to a newsgroup?

No.

Another clueless recruiter.

Arne

Ask a Question