Disable linkbutton in datagrid

Kenneth

Hi,

I have a combined form with a few buttons, textboxes and a datagrid. The
datagrid has one button column and four bound columns. One of the buttons is
a addnewrecord button and when clicked some textboxes are shown and a
savebutton is also showed.

The button column is a deletebutton in the grid, and when I click on the
addnewrecord button outside the grid I disable the grid by issuing
'grid.enabled=False' and then all bound columns are disabled but the
deletebutton column remains enabled, thus the user can both add a new record
at the same time he can delete a record in the grid.

In the grid's ItemDataBound eventhandler I try to disable the deletebutton
in the grid but it seems that some event is fired, so I can't get it done.

Any ideas?

TIA

/Kenneth