'Display Image' link

Lester3

i'm looking for a script that will allow me to display a link which when
clicked is replaced by an image. Its for one of my discography pages
where i don't want all the images displayed when the user downloads the
page.

if somebody could point me in the right direction that would be great,
thanks,
matt

Lester3

Lester3 said:
i'm looking for a script that will allow me to display a link which when
clicked is replaced by an image. Its for one of my discography pages
where i don't want all the images displayed when the user downloads the
page.

if somebody could point me in the right direction that would be great,
thanks,
matt
it's ok i worked it out.

thanks anyway.