display images from ftp directory.

rehan

i have iis5. windows 2k advance server. I have many http
sites on iis. One ftp site with folders protected with
userid and password.
e.g i have folders at
ftp://www.mysite.com/usa
fpt://www.mysite.com/India

i mapped these folders in virtual directory as
http:/www.mysite.com/images
and here i have folders for usa and india.

now if i try to diplay image on asp page as
http://www.mysite.com/displayimages.asp

in displayimages.asp page i give url to images file as
http://www.mysite.com/images/usa/logo.jpg

i was asked to enter userid and password.

I mean to say, How can i display images on asp pages from
the users, whom have posted images to their ftp folder.
please help.
thanks.