    In classic asp I would use 'movenext'. How do I do this with asp.net
    2.0

    Thx

    mmm0987, Oct 19, 2006

  2. I'd consider using a Table control, or perhaps nested Panel controls, or
    even both.
    You might also consider mixing in HTML spans if needed.
    It depends a lot on exactly how flexible and configurable you need the
    display to be.

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Oct 19, 2006

  3. mmm0987

    mmm0987 Guest

    I will be using CSS for the layout of the articles, I'm just a bit
    unsure on which control to use that would allow me to be so flexible
    with my layout.

    Do I use several separate detailviews or is there some way to have such
    a fliexible display of data using a repeater?

    mmm0987, Oct 20, 2006
  4. I'm not sure there is a control that's good for that. You might consider
    making your own that outputs a series of spans of differing widths.

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Oct 20, 2006