How display result sorted by location aka geopositioning.

Joined
Mar 18, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone,

I have a tiny website made with flask ❤️.

I would like to return some result ~POI but sorted by distance from the visitor.

I plan to display the result in "HTML list" and later on also trough a map. (using Openstreetmap , not google !)

So
  • in which format store the position of the POI
  • how get the position of the user ( IP, geolocation from device..)
  • how calculate the delta (distance)

If you have any ressources covering the subject or any ideas, I'm all ears :)