Display thumbnail images using UserControl??

Nemisis

Hi everyone,

I know that you can create a page and set the imagesUrl to the page,
to load a thumbnail or dynamic image, like so

Image.ImageUrl = "~/Includes/SmallImage.aspx?id=99"

Which is fine, but i dont have an Id, and i want to be able to use the
control on multiple pages.

Ideally i would like to have some sort of usercontrol, which i can set
the MainImage, and it will return a thumbnail image. Is this
possible?? An example would be as follows:

Dim a as new ThumbnailUserControl

a.MainImage = XXX

ImageContainer = New Image
ImageContainer.Image= a.getThumbnail

Has anyone tried, or looked for something similar to what i am on
about??

Cheers

Darren