displaying file in browser

Guest

I have a button on a web page that retrieves some binary data (a word
document) from a database as a stream and writes it to a web page. This is
working ok, only problem is when someone clicks "open" on the File Download
dialog that pops up it displays the word doucument in the browser, if you
click back from there it goes to the previous page not the page where the
button to open the document was clicked. I want it to go back to the same
page, any ideas how to do this thanks. Code below.

Response.Clear();
Response.AddHeader("Content-Disposition", @"attachment;
filename=""" + cv.Name + "");
Response.ContentType = cv.MimeType;
cv.CVContent.WriteTo(Response.OutputStream);
Response.Flush();

Scott