Displaying Formatted data in formsview

Discussion in '.NET' started by mayank1987, Mar 12, 2011.

  1. mayank1987

    mayank1987

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    I AM WORKING ON A FORM-VIEW WHICH IS RECEIVING DATA FROM A XML FILE.
    I WANT TO DISPLAY DATA WITH NEWLINE. HOW CAN THAT BE DONE PLEASE HELP.
    I M USING C# .

    protected void FormView1_DataBound(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {
    if (FormView1.Row.RowType == DataControlRowType.DataRow)
    {

    FormView1.Row.Cells[0].Text = FormView1.Row.Cells[0].Text.Replace("\n", "<p/>");

    I USED THIS CODE BUT IT IS NOT WORKING

    Last edited: Mar 12, 2011
    mayank1987, Mar 12, 2011