    or do i have to use a repeater? and how to use it to obtain the
    desirable result

    thx

    Joe Abou Jaoude, Sep 5, 2003

  2. Joe Abou Jaoude

    Prasad Guest

    Hi

    DataList is the best candidate for this with Repeatcolumns set to 4

    HTH
    Prasad

    Prasad, Sep 6, 2003

  3. Joe Abou Jaoude

    Noel Hoo Guest

    Think of a datagrid as a table. When you bind the datagrid, a new row will
    be added to the datagrid for each row of data. Hence, all you pictures
    appears in a single column.

    To get the desired, try using a datalist. Similar way of using it to a
    datagrid.

    Hope this helps.
    Regards,

    Noel Hoo, Sep 8, 2003