displaying images in multiple columns

Joe Abou Jaoude

hi,
i want to display in my form pictures(the url is taken from a database),
like this:

pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4
pic5 pic6 ....

i ve desined a template column and binded the urlimage to the
corresponding field. but now i have to specify that the datagrid has 4
columns coz the results are displayed this way:

pic1
pic2
pic3

can i do that in datagrid ?
or do i have to use a repeater? and how to use it to obtain the
desirable result

thx

Prasad

Hi

DataList is the best candidate for this with Repeatcolumns set to 4

HTH
Prasad

Noel Hoo

Think of a datagrid as a table. When you bind the datagrid, a new row will
be added to the datagrid for each row of data. Hence, all you pictures
appears in a single column.

To get the desired, try using a datalist. Similar way of using it to a
datagrid.

Hope this helps.
Regards,