displaying the largest and smallest number

Keke922

I have to write a program that allows the user to enter a series of integers
and -99 when they want to exit the loop. How do I display the largest and
smallest number the user entered?

osmium

Keke922 said:
I have to write a program that allows the user to enter a series of integers
and -99 when they want to exit the loop. How do I display the largest and
smallest number the user entered?

Establish two variables, smallest and largest. The first number you read is
both the largest *and* smallest. For the rest of the numbers see if that
number overrides an earlier decision.