DnD + Applet + Mozilla doesn't work on Linux

Tomer

I have a Java Applet which use DnD.
When i run it in Internet Explorer or Mozilla on a windows machine it
runs fine....
But when i try it in Mozilla on a linux machine, the DnD refuse to
work, throwing the following exception, only the second time:
"InvalidDnDOperationException: Drag and Drop in progress" (once again,
the same code works perfectly in windows).

system info:
OS: RedHat LInux ver. 9.0
WM: Gnome 2.2.0
Mozilla: 1.7.2
java version 1.4.1 blackdown-linux

thanks for all the repliers.

Tomer

for all interested, to solve this problem we upgraded to sun's latest
JDK, and DnD works perfect now.