DOCBOOK document is broken

Jim Anderson

I've justed upgraded my PC with a new release
of Kubuntu 6.06.1. I'm working on a docbook document
that parsed ok in my older version, but no longer parses.

Command and error message are as follows:

file:///mnt/hdd2/imports/docbook/docbook-xsl-1.69.1/common/l10n.xsl;
Line #85; Column #15; Can not load requested doc: expected '"' or "'"
(found "%")

I've attached the 'l10n.xsl' file. When I look at line 85 in it, it
looks ok to me and I'm assuming it is since it used to parse ok.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

Jim Anderson

Joe Kesselman

I just tried running this stylesheet in isolation under a recent copy of
Xalan-J, by dummying out some of its parameters... and it parses with no
problems. (Doesn't produce interesting output, of course,

Check which XML parser and XSLT processor you are invoking, and make
sure you have a current release?

Jim Anderson

Joe,

Thanks for the suggestion. I double checked the XML and XSLT processors
that I'm using. They are from xalan-j_2_7_0. I check the apache.org site
and it looks like this is the up-to-date release.

I'm going to play around with my document and see if I can reduce it
to a simple test case.

Regards,
Jim