Dot Matrix Label Printing

Gregg

Hi All,

I have an app that I have written that reads a text file into a SQL
database, and then uses that database to generate a variety of mailing
labels. All of my laser label formats work just fine, however I am
having problems with my dot matrix format. I display a print preview
of the labels before printing in a CrystalReportViewer. Then I call
PrintOptions to generate the labels. I have done alot of looking
around for answers to the "Dot Matrix" question, and it seems like its
either impossible, or really really complicated. Funny enough, I was
able to design a Crystal Report that pretty well lines up my mailing
labels EXCEPT for the fact that at the end of a "page", my printer
tries to advance 4 or 5 lines. I would figure that this is a "form
feed" / "Page break". Is there anyway I can suppress this "form feed"?

Thanks for any and all help.
Gregg