Download image with button click

aarondouglas28

Hey all,
I'm hoping someone can help me with a problem I'm having. I have a page
that has a javascript based slide show of images on it. The user can
press a play button and the page will cycle through all of the images
that match a certain criteria. At any point, the user can press the
stop button to stop the slide show.
What I need is a button on the page, that when clicked, will prompt the
user to download the image that is currently being displayed. I know
you can just right click on the image and choose "save as" but some of
our users aren't tht savy. I've seen some code from another post that
relates to using buttons to download images, but I can't seem to get it
to work with one specific image, let alone a bunch of different ones
(the post I am referring to is at
http://groups-beta.google.com/group...on+button+click&rnum=5&hl=en#126073e380612869
).
Please keep in mind that I am very new to everything .net (in fact I
just got thrown into it yesterday).
Any help that anyone can provide is greatly appreciated.