drawing a tree

Alythh

(... hoping this is the right NG!)

I have a lot of structured data - produced by a C program -
representing a LARGE tree.
The tree starts from an ancestor node, each node has 2 children, but 2
nodes at the same level can share a common children, i.e. a node can
have multiple parents.
(so I dont think it is a standard binary tree).

Do you have knowledge of any Perl module that can help me in drawing
this kind of structure? Possibly to some kind of vectorial graphic
output?

Thanks for your help

Alessandro Magni

James Willmore

On 14 Oct 2003 08:17:27 -0700
(... hoping this is the right NG!)

I have a lot of structured data - produced by a C program -
representing a LARGE tree.
The tree starts from an ancestor node, each node has 2 children, but
2 nodes at the same level can share a common children, i.e. a node
can have multiple parents.
(so I dont think it is a standard binary tree).

Do you have knowledge of any Perl module that can help me in drawing
this kind of structure? Possibly to some kind of vectorial graphic
output?

Thanks for your help

Alessandro Magni

GD module - maybe?