drivers q.

John Smith

a <= '1' and a <= 'Z' can be resolved is it Ok. b(0) <= '1' and b(0) <= 'Z' can
be resolved also by the simulator in the same way?

Thanks

Ralf Hildebrandt

John said:
a <= '1' and a <= 'Z' can be resolved is it Ok. b(0) <= '1' and b(0) <=
'Z' can be resolved also by the simulator in the same way?

If a is of type std_logic and b of type std_logic_vector: yes.

Why did you not simplay try it? It would be easy to check it and would
have been much faster than asking in a newsgroups.

Ralf

John Smith

Ralf said:
If a is of type std_logic and b of type std_logic_vector: yes.

Why did you not simplay try it? It would be easy to check it and would
have been much faster than asking in a newsgroups.

Ralf

Thanks for your response.

No problem, I can wait for the response.

Sometimes you write some notes which are valuable for me.