Drop down menus in HTML

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Additya, Dec 5, 2009.

  1. Additya

    Additya Guest

    Additya, Dec 5, 2009

  2. I miss 'Irish Coffee'. But np - because I drink special irish coffee:
    not with whiskey but with vodka.
    Thanks for sharing - my stomach is fine again!

    Jan C. Faerber, Dec 5, 2009

  3. Additya

    Doug Miller Guest

    You think *that* is bad, you should see their "tutorial" on php that they
    spammed to the php newsgroups earlier today...

    Doug Miller, Dec 5, 2009