HTML Templates

Additya

Many professional web developers, who have perfectly good design
skills, choose not to create their own websites from scratch. Instead,
they select a pre-built website template that they can use to base
their website on.

Quackit offers a range of HTML templates that you can use to build
your own website. These templates are easy to use, and enable you to
get a website up and running very quickly. Choose from our massive
range of free templates and premium website templates.
For more... http://www.ezdia.com/HTML_Templates/Content.do?id=740