Drop In Kitchen Sink

Joined
Sep 30, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
The new sink is stainless steel undermount. I know the granite people can cut out the plywood and rest the flange thru the cutout, but that means the granite is not level. the other way is to use some brackets or braces under the sink, how is that done??

Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello Mr.Arnold,

Really thanks for your informative information and from these kind of kitchen sinks if I bought is there any discounts or barking they will give or not.