Dropdown list with heirarchies

Tim Mavers

I am looking for a control (freeware or commercial) that operates like a
standard ASP.NET dropdown list, but is able to display heirarchies in the
actual dropdown list.

This can be similar to a treecontrol, but I don't need to be able to
expand/collapse nodes in the actual dropdown list--only have them appear
indented.

Thanks,

Guest

This would be the poor man's way:

<select ...>
<option value="1">Foo</option>
<option value="2"> Bar</option>

Dan Bass

If you know the offsets of where everything is in the heirarchy, could you
not work out the spaces needed before each item in the list to give you the
indentations you need?

After all, if there was such a control, would you not be passing it the
heirarchy information anyway?

Thanks.