    using a collection property but I don't want a collection property.

    How is this done?
    Thanks,

    Tina, Jan 12, 2005

  2. Tina

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Hi,

    maybe it is a TypeConverter you are looking for e.g when you use VS.NET's
    designer and select something from property browser (if you mean HTML View
    this isn't possible because it checks the intellisense from static XSD
    schema per control basis)

    Here is an example how to list datagrids of a page using a type converter
    http://www.asp.net/Forums/ShowPost.aspx?tabindex=1&PostID=214342

    Teemu Keiski, Jan 26, 2005